Wednesday, December 5, 2012

VS Fashion Show

SO I found quite a few interesting gorgeous girls walking during the show but one caught my attention.

   

In the far left in this picture. This girl is absolutely stunning in this dark blue and leaves. Shanina Shaik. She's exactly Gigi's face. Gigi is just a tinge darker but this girl's face is perfect. Gorgeous ... Right?

---------------------------------

Below is one of my favorite outfits of the night. I don't know why, but I thought this was so cute. Unfortunately, her name wasn't given. I also feel as though she has the most innocent smile/face of all the models. Cute as hell.



---------------------------------

Most beautiful smile of the night ... Sharam Diniz



---------------------------------

Best moves go to Jordan Dunn for her robot moves.



---------------------------------

Second favorite outfit ... Alessandra.



---------------------------------

Third favorite outfit (cause of the wings) ... Miranda.



---------------------------

Candice Swanepoel's body is killer. Watch her walking straight on and her hips are like POW!



-----------------

My overall favorite model from last night ... Shanina Shaik.

No comments:

Post a Comment